Micronautics Cadenza™ is a content authoring and delivery platform for online training and support.
Micronautics Cadenza™ enables publishers and course authors to create and deliver online training. Cadenza is a 'white label' product that can be branded, and it powers sites like ScalaCourses.com.
Who Benefits From Cadenza?
- Traditional publishers who want to provide a better learning experience
- Authors who want to publish their courseware or seminars online
- Companies that sell products which require educated customers
- Companies that provide technical support and want to reduce costs
- Companies that sell support contracts and want to make their support offering more attractive
Highlights of Cadenza
- Content can be authored either online or offline
- Clear and easy workflow from video capture to upload and multiple-device transcoding
- Drag and drop image upload to embed in transcripts
- Sophisticated asset management system
- Transcripts are fully searchable and printable in PDF format
- Content is broken down into highly focused topics in a hierarchy
- Various publisher, author and user roles are defined and each role has different access and editing privileges
Micronautics Cadenza can be a powerful tool for enhancing revenue. Please contact us to learn more!