Cadenza™ – Online Training Content Authoring and Delivery Platform
Micronautics Cadenza™ is a content authoring and delivery platform for online training.
- Enables publishers and course authors to create and deliver highly effective online training using a minimum of resources.
- A ‘white label’ product, designed to be branded.
- Affiliate marketing features with automated support for splitting revenue.
- Powers sites like ScalaCourses.com.
- Provided as a service (SaaS);
Micronautics operates and maintains Cadenza instances on behalf of client publishers.
Micronautics Research can provide guidance and mentoring to publishers, including recommended workflow and operational policies.
Other services are also available, including script writing, editing, production and post-production.
Who Benefits From Cadenza?
- Traditional publishers who want to provide a better learning experience
- Authors who want to publish their courseware or seminars online
- Companies that sell products which require educated customers
- Companies that provide technical support and want to reduce costs
- Companies that sell support contracts and want to make their support offering more attractive